This service is organized in cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network managed by Confindustria Lombardia, the largest European network supporting SMEs with regard to competitiveness, internationalization, innovation and technology transfer.
You may access the following services:
- Information and support on European development policies and financing opportunities.
- Guidance on tenders by monitoring European programmes and calls for tenders, preliminary review of projects and assistance to submit projects, information on other sources of funding.
- Search for and offer partnerships on commercial and technological opportunities and European projects, thanks to a database of over 10,000 profiles from 60 Countries and the possibility to enter your profile in the database.
- B2b meetings with companies, universities and research centres and participation in missions abroad.
- Services supporting innovation to improve awareness of the importance of properly managing the innovation process.
Access reserved for members
This service is free.