I 13 bandi, a cui è stato assegnato un budget totale di 7 milioni di euro, riguardano topic diversi in materia di salute, dai dati sanitari, agli stili di vita sani, infezioni, salute mentale, cancro, genomica e altro:
- computer-aided Drug Repurposing for Cancer Therapy Project;
- support the implementation of best practices in community-based services for the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection and acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), tuberculosis, viral hepatitis and sexually transmitted infections;
- support implementation of best practices on the ground with direct impact on the effort to tackle mental health challenges during COVID-19;
- organise and collect data to understand the safety, quality and efficacy of therapies applied in the field of assisted reproduction and based on haematopoietic stem cells;
- ‘EU Cancer Treatment Capacity and Capability Mapping’ project – Network of Comprehensive Cancer Centres;
- the initiative ‘HealthyLifestyle4All’: promotion of healthy lifestyles;
- create a ‘Cancer Survivor Smart Card’;
- developing a pilot project for an EU infrastructure ecosystem for the secondary use of health data for research, policy-making and regulatory purposes;
- boosting cancer prevention through the use of the European Code against Cancer and other concerted actions;
- ‘Cancer Diagnostic and Treatment for All’ including ‘Genomic for Public Health’;
- support actions to improve access to human papillomavirus vaccination;
- supporting training activities, implementation, and best practices;
- reduce liver and gastric cancers caused by infections.
Maggiori informazioni al seguente link.